Powered by Blogger.

multiple orders| positive feedback| blog re-design


Since opening a few weeks ago, this was my first week of completing multiple orders within one day. Chocolate, red velvet and lots of vanilla were baked and delievered yesterday. Although at the end of the day my feet and back were killing me, it was all worth it in the end when I got phone calls from clients today with positive feedback on their orders. :) My favorite phone call being the one from the 11 year old young lady who celebrated her birthday at school today with my cupcakes. She told me her favorite was the chocolate!

In celebration I've changed the look of the blog - just a little.

Now that Valentines Day has come and gone, I'm currently working on additional flavors to add to the shop - very exciting!

Enjoy the rest of your week!





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP